Sunday 22 January 2017

THINKING OUT LOUD (SEQUEL TO - KNOW THYSELF)














To fulfill your potential, you must figure out your capacity, understand your abilities and work on your shortcomings. In essence, you must “Know Thyself.”

To be a better me today than I was yesterday should be my objective! Though I know this, I still sometimes fall prey to the desire to gauge and weigh myself and my achievements against that of others. Comparison with others is just a recipe for envy, contempt and outright failure.

 A counterfeit can never surpass the original in “originality.” The Holy Book says; I am fearfully and wonderfully made, thus, I am unique and so is everyone else. I am also one of a kind.

Self-improvement for the purpose of fulfilling my potentials should be what I strive for.
I may falter, I may wobble, I may even stumble; but ultimately, I will run and even fly if I persist, persevere and push on.


Little victories, little defeats. Moments of happiness, moments of trouble. That is what the path to self- actualization places before us.

image gotten from: http://courtneyhart.com/thinking-out-loud/

No comments:

Post a Comment